The Fontana Energy Associates team is committed to conducting its business with integrity, conscientiousness, and discretion, and with a final and overriding goal of sustainable results. We believe that having a holistic view of our services’ consequences with regard to the environment, the public, and the energy market is vital to running an ethically-responsible business.
We therefore, as dedicated members of the Fontana Energy team, commit our best efforts to the following objectives:
- We will pursue a healthier environment in all of our professional endeavors. The term “environment” relates to, but is not limited to: climate change on global, regional, and local levels; wildlife and ecosystems; community relationships; and our office environment. To the best of our abilities, our projects will not be detrimental to these causes.
- Fontana Energy Associates upholds the desire to support and represent the goals of our clients and partners, and to monitor the ethical consequences of working toward those goals. We will assess these consequences to the best of our abilities before making the decision to work with a client, and will make this information pivotal in our decisions.
- We support the company’s definition of “progress” as being rooted in a foundation of sustainability, rather than in development for development’s sake. We will strive to develop projects of necessity, or ones that aid the growth of renewable or less-polluting energy (in support of objective 1).
- We will demonstrate loyalty to our clients and strive to develop and maintain good faith relationships.
- We will not for any reason participate in “gaming” the market at the consumer’s expense, even if our actions are not unlawful.
- We will consult with our team members not only when in doubt, but in support of a communal environment in which ethical and other decisions can be made as a group.
- We will support our company’s efforts to offset its carbon impacts.
- We will remain receptive to all feedback about Fontana Energy Associates and our representation of the company.